During the second week of August, IBD auditors conducted an official audit to our plantations, mill and farm holder’s farms. Production facilities were visited and workers and inhabitants from the closest communities were interviewing to assess our social responsibility practices, while our environmental team explained and show our biodiversity enhancement and environmental impact mitigation programs. Natural Habitats uses only 100% organic production practices, which means that no agrochemical, or pesticide are used and organic homemade compost is used as fertilizer.
At the end of the audit auditors certified that we fully comply with the principles and criteria of the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, making Natural Habitats the first group of small farm holders to be certified in Ecuador, and the only group to be organic, fair for life and RSPO certified worldwide.
Identity preserved supply chain
Natural Habitats owns one farm that contributes with 8% of the palm fruit processed at the mill, the other 92% is supplied by small and medium (From 2ha to 200ha) farm holders organized in the first organic oil palm producers association in Ecuador. Our mill is exclusively dedicated for our organic and RSPO certified oil, which facilitates the process of keeping the oil separate from ordinary oil throughout supply chain. Additionally, we have a very strict traceability control system, which allows us to always ensure the pureness of the oil.
Natural Habitats is fully committed to the highest standards of responsible production, social development and environmental stewardship, in case you want to learn more about write to us at email@example.com write us .
Half of an avocado
250 ml fresh orange juice.
Natural Products Expo is largest and the most important trade show on the east coast and Natural Habitats is delighted to be a part of it;
Natural Habitats is eager to meet, connect and engage with like-minded businesses and customers that share our credo of sustainable and organic production for a more responsible and social world;
Natural Habitats is excited to see the mixture of different cultures at the Natural Products Expo and learn more about their heritage and typical products;
We are really excited to showcase our Natural Habitats products on our booth (number #2222) and to hear your opinion about them using the hashtags #nh #redpalmoilnh.